edz obelisk bug: No matter how hard you press Square, X, or whatever, it won’t pop up. That’s a problem because the quest doesn’t continue without interacting with the EDZ Obelisk, and you can’t get any rewards.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait for DZ Obelisk Bug to get it fixed
(which hopefully will be soon). There is a workaround that isn’t perfect, but it’s something to at least try until it’s patched.
The solution that seems to work best is to leave and rearrange. I know this isn’t the most elegant thing to do, but if you keep turning the EDZ on and off, it sometimes resolves itself according to player reports.
Some players have also reported that they wait just a few minutes next to the bugged EDZ Obelisk and the prompt eventually reappears on its own.
- Wait. That’s it, just wait by the obelisk and the button prompt may show up after about five minutes.
- Fast travel to another area, then fast travel back to the obelisk. (Have to say this did not work for me, some people say you have to travel to and from the same area twice before accessing the obelisk)
- Leave the planet, go into orbit, return back to the EDZ, then head to the obelisk.
- Clear your cache.
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller
- Select Turn Off PS4
- Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down, remove the power cable, and wait at least 30 seconds,
- Plug the power cable back in, restart the PlayStation 4
- Hold L1 + R1 while booting up Destiny 2
edz obelisk bug Finally, you can also try clearing your system’s cache. Here’s a super helpful guide courtesy of Rockstar Games that go into detail on how to do that for all major current consoles. Combined with the steps above, that can help troubleshoot the EDZ Obelisk being bugged. Otherwise, you just have to be patient and wait for Bungie to fix the problem with a hotfix or patch.