how to find mac address on iphone: A MAC address is 12 Hexadecimal characters that are arranged in pairs by columns. Certain devices divide two letters by dash or hyphen (-) and leave only one space between pairs.
How to Find the MAC Address on an iPhone or iPad
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad information menu.
Start the Settings app and then go to Settings> General > About Scroll down until you reach the Network section. Find your iPhone’s MAC address in the Wi-Fi Address field.
2. Look over on the Network Settings menu.
- It is by far the simplest method of determining for the mac number of the iPhone and iPad. Start by opening iOS and iPadOS Wi-Fi settings via Settings> Wi-Fi. Tap active Wi-Fi networks.
- The iPhone’s MAC address in the Wi-Fi address field.
- Quick tip To copy the device’s MAC address, press long into the Wi-Fi address box and then tap Copy.
3. Find your router’s apps.
If your router is equipped with an application specifically for iOS and Android, you’ll be able check the iPhone’s MAC address using the app. The steps for finding the iPhone’s MAC address using the Router app could differ according to the brand and model and type of your router and also the style and interface, or the version of the application.
Here’s how to find the MAC address of an iPhone through Wi-Fi settings:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the info (i) icon next to your current Wi-Fi network.
- Your MAC address is listed in the Wi-Fi Address field.